A vacant position for a Senior Data Scientist
As our customer base and teams are expanding, we are looking for an addition to our team. This is a great career move for you if you are passionate about developing machine learning models and innovating use of data. As Senior Data Scientist, you will work with the team to implement data science solutions that address client use cases and business requirements.
What you get to do:
- Perform data wrangling and extract insights from big data;
- Create statistical and machine learning models in multiple technologies to support client goals;
- Partner with clients to deliver data science solutions, including associated documentation and presentations;
- Define activities, scope, and timelines on data science projects;
- Help to develop the skills of the entire team as data-savvy leaders who ask great questions and make informed decisions.
What helps you succeed:
- Advanced analytical skills in Python and/or R;
- Excellent data wrangling skills;
- Experience with machine learning;
- Expertise in SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience in building/delivering data science products;
- Ability to tell business story using data;
- Bonus points for experience in recommender systems.
What we offer you:
- Salary of €3000+, depending on experience and competence;
- Highly qualified colleagues with necessary know-how;
- Small development teams and a dynamic work environment;
- Flexitime and mobile work;
- Participation in training courses within your area of work;
- Cozy office at the city center of Tartu;
- Frequent all-inclusive team events that will help you quickly integrate into our fun team.
1.04.2020 | NEWS
STACC is looking for a data engineerAre you a terrific Data Engineer? If yes, you should work at STACC! The data science company STACC knows how…
19.02.2020 | NEWS
Estonian IT company is creating an application whereby EU countries can earn billions of euros in tax revenueWith the support of EU money, Aurora Solutions OÜ is creating a VAT and customs declaration service platform that enables…
4.02.2020 | NEWS