STACC is looking for a Software Tester
As our customer base and teams are expanding, we are looking for an addition to our team. As a software tester, you are involved in the quality assurance of software development and deployment. This is a position where you can leverage your technical and business problem-solving skills to help ensure that the product quality is top-notch. What you get to do:
- Write and execute test scripts for our software products;
- Configure and set up test environments;
- Provide high-level input as to the testing approach and methodology to be used in the testing of each application, and document this in the form of a test plan;
- Run manual and automated tests;
- Monitor applications and software systems;
- Hunt bugs and break our code;
- Work with developers to identify the source of software issues.
- Experience with Python;
- Expertise in software testing (PyTest or another test framework);
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Problem solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Passion for hacking code and finding bugs.
- Highly qualified colleagues with necessary know-how;
- Small development teams and a dynamic work environment;
- Participation in training courses within your area of work;
- Cozy office at the city center of Tartu;
- Frequent all-inclusive team events that will help you quickly integrate into our fun team.
19.02.2020 | NEWS
Estonian IT company is creating an application whereby EU countries can earn billions of euros in tax revenueWith the support of EU money, Aurora Solutions OÜ is creating a VAT and customs declaration service platform that enables…
4.02.2020 | NEWS