Software Developer (PHP/Python) wanted!
STACC has created a recommendation system platform which enables to personalize web environments by recommending relevant items to visitors. As a PHP/Python developer, you are solving the tasks that are related to receiving and posting data to web pages. This is a position where you can leverage your programming skills in the field of data science and machine learning. What you get to do:
- Develop scripts for receiving data and posting recommendations to clients’ web environments (Magento, Wordpress, etc.);
- Work with our REST API and develop it;
- Help to constantly improve the world’s most advanced recommendation system.
- Advanced skills in PHP;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with API-s;
- Experience with databases;
- Experience with Magento and/or Wordpress;
- Fluency in English;
- Problem solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly qualified colleagues;
- Small, united development teams and a dynamic work environment;
- Participation in training courses within your area of work;
- Cozy office at the city center of Tartu;
- Possibility to work in the only data science competence center in Estonia;
- Frequent all-inclusive team events, compensation of sports expenses, etc.
26.01.2021 | NEWS
STACC is looking for an excellent Data Engineer Team LeadData Engineer Team Lead STACC is the leading data science company in Estonia that develops machine learning models, artificial intelligence,…
8.12.2020 | NEWS
STACC Recommender System through the lens of architectureActivities 2016-2017 STACC built the first recommender system back in 2016. It was an e-mail recommender that was built to…
31.08.2020 | NEWS