Software Developer (PHP/Python) wanted!
STACC has created a recommendation system platform which enables to personalize web environments by recommending relevant items to visitors. As a PHP/Python developer, you are solving the tasks that are related to receiving and posting data to web pages. This is a position where you can leverage your programming skills in the field of data science and machine learning. What you get to do:
- Develop scripts for receiving data and posting recommendations to clients’ web environments (Magento, Wordpress, etc.);
- Work with our REST API and develop it;
- Help to constantly improve the world’s most advanced recommendation system.
- Advanced skills in PHP;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with API-s;
- Experience with databases;
- Experience with Magento and/or Wordpress;
- Fluency in English;
- Problem solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly qualified colleagues;
- Small, united development teams and a dynamic work environment;
- Participation in training courses within your area of work;
- Cozy office at the city center of Tartu;
- Possibility to work in the only data science competence center in Estonia;
- Frequent all-inclusive team events, compensation of sports expenses, etc.
2.12.2019 | MACHINE LEARNING
A weekend full of hacking @Junction 2019The Junction journey of our team – Maksym, Raul, Christian, Carlos and me, Eerik – began actually on the 12th…
24.07.2018 | RECOMMENDER SYSTEM