As a data scientist at STACC, your main task will be performimg statistical analyzes and applying best practices and machine learning methods of data mining and data science in effective collaboration with our data engineers and development team.
- Develop and implement data science solutions that address client use cases and business requirements.
- Analyze and apply data mining methods on client’s data in order to give an overview to the client. Present the results as a report.
- Create and evaluate data models to address client’s needs.
- Train and evaluate machine learning models and communicate main findings to the customer.
- Maintain preprocessing and model training, validation, and monitoring pipelines.
- Evaluate and apply new tools and technologies to modernize the team’s technology stack.
- Help to improve data related QA procedures and knowledge sharing practices of the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with data wrangling and machine learning algorithms.
- Experience in building and delivering data science products.
- Advanced analytical skills in Python.
- Basic experience with Git, Jupyter Notebooks, Airflow, databases, Linux.
It would be useful if you have some experience with
- NoSQL databases.
- AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, SageMaker.
Nice to haves
- You like to play board games. A lot. Oh, and Monopoly doesn’t count!
- You use rubber ducks when debugging and like pair programming.
- You are an outgoing team player and see the big picture!
- you think outside the box and dare to take initiative.
- You are open minded, reliable and witty.
- You are an AWSome Python Ninja!
- You have a business oriented, analytical, and problem-solving mindset.
- You have a Master`s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours.
- A work environment that fosters self-development and a chance to participate in training courses within your area of work.
- Frequent all-inclusive team events and sports compensation.
- Motivating performance-related pay.